I really encourage you to bake your own baguettes. They are extremely delicious and very healthy (without any preservatives!)
(for 4 persons)
time: 180 min
0,05 lb yeast
1/2 tsp sugar
1,1 lb wheat flour
1 tsp salt
2 tbsp sunflower oil
0,18 sunflower seeds
250 ml lukewarm water
1. Mix yeast with sugar, 2 tbsp of wheat flour and 30ml lukewarm water.
Cover with tea-towel and let it stand for 20min (in a warm place).
2. Mix the remaining flour and water with oil and salt. Add grown yeast. Cover with tea-towel and let it stand for 40min.
3. Heat the oven to 392 F.
4. Portion the dough into 4 parts. Form baguetts of length 6in. Put it on the baking tray and let it stand for 20min.
5. Incise baguettes crosswise before baking with a sharp razor. Spread baguettes with water and put suflower seeds on the top.
6. Bake about 40min (it should be golden).