When you don't know what to do and especially what to eat the best thing is to bake your own bread! :)
It is very easy, really healthy and extremely tasty! *__*
For 4 persons. Time: 80 min
0,02 lb yeast
1/2 tsp honey
125 ml lukewarm water
0,55 lb wheat flour
1/2 tsp salt
4 tbsp olive oil
0,22 lb walnuts/ hazelnuts/ sunflower/ pumpkin seeds
0,22 lb black olives
1. Mix yeast with water, honey and 1tbsp of wheat flour. Let it stand for 5 min.
Wheat flour mix with salt. Add yeast and 3 tbsp of olive oil.
Knead the dough by hand or by mixer for eight minutes. The dough should be smooth and flexible. Cover it and set aside to rise. (45min).
2. Cut olives and nuts. Then add to the dough and mix gently.
3. Preheat the oven to 200°C (392 °F)
4. Shape into an oblong loaf on the clean worktop sprinkled with flour. Reload on parchment covered with baking tray. Then grease with the rest of olive oil.
5. Bake for 25 min. The bread should be golden-brown.
I'm sorry for my mistakes. (I'm sure that there is plenty of them).